We provide a quick sewage response
A sewage backup emergency could be very unpleasant. Wastewater has an awful odor and is filled with contaminants and other pollutants that are dangerous to your property and your health. Sewage backups need to be cleaned immediately to prevent major damages. The team of ECI emergency is trained a licensed to solve any problem related to sewage incidents. Even if you think that you can deal with the problem on your own, you should call us to verify that the affected area is perfectly dry, that the water is properly drained and that your space is clean and safe for the people.
Sewage backup can contain black water which is highly contaminated and poses a significant risk of illness. Cleaning the water is not enough, you’ll need a proper disinfection and sanitization inasmuch as sewage contains bacteria, viruses, and germs that can cause a lot of problem in your daily life. Our professional team will quickly contain the leak, proceed with removing all water and sewage, disinfect and sanitize the affected areas and belongings, set up drying and dehumidifying equipment and complete any restoration work that your property may need.
As soon as you call us, our team will go to your home and they will start the cleaning process immediately. We’ll take care of:
• Decontamination: After drying and cleaning the black water our team will disinfect the affected area. Bacteria, toxins, and fungi can remain even if you clean the wastewater. The decontamination phase is a complete disinfection and cleaning of any affected areas and belongings. Everything will be scrubbed, disinfected and more to ensure the safety of your property.
• Debris: Air can allow contaminated water placed into other rooms of your property. The cleanup process includes a sweep of the entire place to eliminate any debris that may have escaped after the flood damage.
• Deodorization: Our team will also take the time to make sure that offensive odors and bad air are eliminated.
Our specialists are trained and equipped to guarantee that the work we provide is quality from start to finish. We ensure that all the procedures that we make in your property are met with the highest standards during each phase of the cleanup, and that they’ll fulfill your specific needs. Sewer backups occur when you least expected and it is important that you know the things that you can do before the professional help arrives:
• Stay away from any electrical panels and systems until our team verifies that is safe.
• Take pictures and make a list of the areas and items that have been damaged.
• Move any damaged item to a dry area with good ventilation.
• Safety comes first. If you aren’t sure what to do, call us immediately and we’ll take care of everything.
If you need more information about our sewage backup services, call us at 469 298 10 30 and we’ll answer all your questions. Sewage emergency can be a very difficult situation to manage if you don’t have the knowledge required. Our team will be by your side the entire time and they’ll work hard to exceed your expectations and rescue your property. You don’t have to be alone, contact us!