We will leave your property mold-free
If you smell a musty odor in your home or workplace, there is a good chance that it is probably mold or mildew. Mold has been on the Earth for millions of years and mold grows where there is moisture. After any type of water damage, your property is a perfect place for mold growth and other contaminants. More growth, biohazard contamination, and other environmental issues can cause major problems for your property and for the health of those living or working in it. Our trained and licensed team is highly prepared to deal with the problems that mold can create in your property. Mold removal and cleanup are tasks that should only be performed by professionals to make sure they are handled correctly and that you’ll not have future problems.
In case that your property has been affected by potential mold growth, ECI Emergency has the knowledge, experience and specialized equipment to remediate the problems of your place. We conduct our mold remediation services quickly and efficiently to ensure you that your property will be free of molds and with a safe environment. Our mold restoration services include:
Emergency response 24/7
Removal and cleanup
Air filtration and sanitation
Mold removal of all affected areas such as basement, attic, bathroom, etc.
Whenever there is water damage there is a possibility for mold. Timing is crucial when you are dealing with water damage, fire, smoke and all other unforeseen incidents. Our quick response will ensure you a perfect job that will rescue your property completely. Mold develops where there are excess water and moisture; the most effective way to protect your place from the threat of mold is to have it dried immediately by our professional team.
The invasion of mold in your home or business not only affects the structure of your place but also, can jeopardize human health and we’ll do whatever it takes to remove this hazard with a reliable service and minimal disruptions. Mold growth can be a significant problem for properties in the Garland, TX area. Warm, moist air in our humid climate creates the perfect environment for contaminants, especially after catastrophic events like hurricanes or flooding rains.
Tips for detecting and dealing with mold
• Identify sources of excess moisture to find the root of mold problems. Common moisture issues include pipe leaks, poorly sealed windows and doors, roof damage, poor ventilation, etc.
• Check certain areas such as showers, bathrooms, kitchen, HVAC leaks, basement, and attic.
• Look for visible signs of mold such as black spots on walls, water stains and discoloration of walls, bubbling paint, musty odors, and condensation on walls. Typical colors of mold include grey, white, green or black.
• Check the humidity level of your property.
• Pay attention to any changes in your health. The most common reactions to mold are: difficulty in breathing, coughing, headaches, fatigue, allergies, asthma and eye irritation.
If you detect mold growing in your home or business, please contact us immediately at 469 298 10 30 and we’ll be in your home as soon as possible. For a fast, effective and reliable services, trust in our team, we’ll work hard to restore your property and exceed your expectations.